Make a CSS rule not apply to a specific page

Discussion in 'Andrina WordPress Theme' started by lalo6602, Apr 3, 2013.

1. lalo6602

lalo6602 New Member

Hi,

I need some help I was helped on an issue in a previous thread but I discovered that it interrupted one of the functions of another element. I made the rule
    Code:
    p {
    pointer-events: none;
    }
    And that solved the problem I was having, however it made one of my redirect buttons not work. Is there a way to modify that rule so it doesn't effect another p element?

The source code is as follows
    Code:
    <div class="main-content">
        <div class="header">
    </div>
    <div class="clear">
    </div>
    <div class="narrowcolumn">
    <div id="post-1275" class="post">
    <h2></h2>
    <div class="entry">
    <br></br><br></br>
    <div id="process"><p></p><p></p><form id="eshopgateway" class="eshop" action="https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
    <p></p>
    </form>
    </div>

The part that will not react is the p element that should redirect. I am sorry I am sure this is an easy fix but I am new to CSS and have not had enough experience with it.

Thanks,

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Please specify the your issue more clearly with the screenshot images, that where you want to activate this CSS code on your website and also do let us know your website link .

3. lalo6602

lalo6602 New Member

I needed to change the CSS so that images did not have a hover or link to thumbnail so I was able to do that by using the pointer -events none and applied it to p ( as stated above). The problem is that I am using eshop and when I get through to the shopping cart and redirect to PayPal there are buttons that do not work. . .

The Website is beta.ulsprouts.com
    You have to go through the checkout to the last page and then you see the problem on the
    http://beta.ulsprouts.com/shopping-cart/
    page and the
    http://beta.ulsprouts.com/shopping-cart/checkout/?eshopaction=redirect
    the buttons (Update Cart Empty Cart and Proceed to Paypal) are not responsive

Attached Files:

4. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,
    As you have applied the pointer-events code to p , this CSS rule is applying on all the paragraph content
    due to which you are facing the problem.

So, remove the code given below from the Custom CSS
    Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS
    Code:
    p {
    pointer-events: none;
    }
    and specify us with the help of screenshot images that where you want to apply this above code, after that we will provide you the correct code which only on that particular segment.