Logo Size + Menu Items/Row Spacing

Discussion in 'Themia WordPress Theme' started by pham, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pham

pham New Member

I'm trying to edit the appearance of my logo in the top right of my page and the appearance of my menu.

I'd like to know what are the maximum dimensions of the logo. Could I make a very wide logo and push the menu items further to the right?

Also there seems to be a bit of dead space to the right of my menu and I want to push the buttons further to the right to take up that space. If the logo can be wider and I can push the items further to the right that way it'd be good as well.

When there are too many pages in a row, the menu creates a second row, but there seems to be no space in between rows. I want to edit and add a bit more of a space between menu rows. Also is it possible to right align the menu items?

I've attached a JPG of what my menu looks like at the moment.

Attached Files:

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

You can use logo image of optimal size 230 x 55 pixels (i.e. width="230 px" and height="55 px").

For your menu space issue, could you please share your website link so that we can give you exact solution.

3. pham

pham New Member

Ok thank you for the dimensions.

My website is http://ei-ca.com/.

Currently I'm trying to change the spacing so that the second row is further apart from the first row. Also I might want to change the spacing between each menu item as well

4. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

Paste the following code in your Custom CSS
    (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS)

Code:
    #menu .ddsmoothmenu li {
    margin-top: 10px;
    }
    #menu .ddsmoothmenu {
    margin-left: 100px;
    }
    You can adjust the value of "margin-top" and "margin-left" in the above code,
    to create space between the menu rows and to remove the dead space respectively, as per your requirement.

5. pham

pham New Member

Thank you for your response, it was quite helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.