Images

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by vesity, Oct 3, 2013.

1. vesity

vesity Member

Hi. Just purchased Trafica. The sales info on your site stated: "your WP theme is READY, pre-loaded with default content including images." So, where are the images? I was hoping to find all of the images which were in the demo, as they matched very closely what I need for my site. Can I get the slider images? Can I get icon images for the four-column feature?
    Thanks.

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

3. vesity

vesity Member

So why does the sales pitch say "pre-loaded with default content including images." I really want to give you the benefit of the doubt right now, but it's starting to feel like a case of false advertising.

4. Hello,

I can understand your situation. But I need you to understand something as well. We make previews to complement the theme in every possible niche so that users may get an idea of how to use it on their websites.

When you install the theme for the first after purchasing, you will see default text, some sample pages and few images on the home page. From this point it's your job to make your website more awesome.

The images used in the preview are not provided with the theme. There is no attempt of false advertising from our side.

I need you to cooperate and keep patience. You make your website more awesome as compared to the preview. Just plugin play the text and images to your theme option panel.

You can easily make your own images from Photoshop.