Homepage Category Limit?

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by rogerschnur, Jan 4, 2014.

1. rogerschnur

rogerschnur Member

I have eleven categories I would like to have buttons for on homepage (under slider) but it looks like I'm limited to only ten. How can I increase this number?

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

Go to the index.php file present in your theme directory and follow the instruction shown in the image given below.

[​IMG]

And then go to the shop_loop.php file (Theme directory >lib directory) present in your theme directory and increase the number as shown in the image given below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This will solve your issue.

3. rogerschnur

rogerschnur Member

I'm getting this error after I hit save on shop loop:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '>' in /home/content/36/11255836/html/greek/wp-content/themes/salejunctionthemenew/lib/shop_loop.php on line 322

4. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

5. rogerschnur

rogerschnur Member

Thanks. For future purposes, can you please explain what I may have done incorrectly? Did you do anything additional to what you outlined above?

6. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

I have done the same steps as I have instructed in the above post.
    As you have replaced the complete theme with fresh one so it is not possible for me to identify what you had done wrong.
    I think you have removed any extra code while following the instruction given above.