For All Customers. (Post thread link here incase your support question goes unanswered.)

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by Neeraj, May 18, 2013.

1. oaucamp

oaucamp Guest

2. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello Jp,

Please create your separate thread on this forum, you sent a personal message to any of one our administrator, avoid sending personal message to get resolve your query ASAP.

To fix your problem use following css code in Custom CSS.

Code:
    .slide-img {
    width: 890px;
    }
    It will resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

3. jaydee0369

jaydee0369 Guest

1st Question: I just recently bought the all themes and plugin package. I am getting ready to create a website for a client and wanted to know if there is any way I can add multiple services on the Local Business Theme. The Theme currently has 3 services on the home page but I would like to add at least 12 services. My client has a cleaning business and wants to offer other services.

2nd Question: I have also tested the local business theme on my own server to try to see the ins and outs of the theme and tried to upload the lead capture pro plugin but when uploading the zip file I am getting a message saying that the package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found. I have tried doing this to 2 Inkthemes that I uploaded to my server and am getting this message to both. I thought, the lead capture pro plugin works on all InkThemes.

Current Website Addresses for both test themes are

http://indesignsstudio.com/Templates/LocalBusiness/

http://indesignsstudio.com/Templates/Yoga/

Let me know if there is anything you might need from me. Appreciate your Help On This.

4. PankajK

PankajK Support Staff

5. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello Jaydee0369,

Don't post your dashboard details on this thread(this forum), it can be harmful.
    Always send this details on our email at [email protected]

You assign Subscriber role for us so we can't access fully your dashboard, please assign Admin role for us so we can check your problem.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

6. parksarezoosfortrees

parksarezoosfortrees Member

7. anwarmanha

anwarmanha New Member

8. PankajK

PankajK Support Staff

Hi anwarmanha
    Please create a separate thread for your query. The above link seems to be a personal conversation link which is not working for me.
    Thank You
    PankajK

9. anwarmanha

anwarmanha New Member

Hi Support
    This 1 week without any reply
    Please have alook on my website, when user's click on any business the lead capture form is showing an error Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid .
    please have alook on this and advise urgently, my ranking is affected due to this

10. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello Anwarmanha,

Please make your separate thread for query, and provide us your website url and screenshot where you facing the problem so that we can look and understand your issue.
    Don't send personal message to any support staff, the person to whom you sent personal message earlier is not available now, so we don't know what was your issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

11. mirixservices

mirixservices New Member

12. mirixservices

mirixservices New Member

I started this thread to get assistance on an issue I was having with the Road Fighter theme. Instead of getting an answer from the moderators, I was told that I was not allowed to send personal messages!!! I don't understand what part of my question can be categorized as "Personal"! My issue remains unsolved. Can SOMEONE assist me?
    http://www.inkthemes.com/community/...css-for-the-bottom-of-page.1279/#message-3865

13. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello mirixservices,

Sorry for inconvenience.
    You cannot change the color of text ,because on logo there is an image. You can change image and upload new image having color matched to your requirement.
    You can change its width and height. Similarly the green button in your website is also an image you can change its width and height.
    Please paste the code given below in Custom CSS section
    (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.

For logo

Code:
    .logo a img {
    width: 700px;
    height: auto;
    }
    For green button

Code:
    center h2 a img {
    width: 100px;
    height: auto;
    }
    Please set width and height according to your requirement.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

14. tartan construction

tartan construction New Member

my site is not published yet, I'm still building it. Only one of my three read more sections on the home page will link to the page I'm directing it to. How do I fix it?

15. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello Tartan Construction,

Please make separate thread on this forum, and which theme are you using tell us on that separate thread.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

16. jaydee0369

jaydee0369 Guest

Is there any way that I can add an interactive flash file to any of the Themes. I have tried uploading an .swf file to the local business theme and I am getting an error saying for security purposes that I can't add a .swf file. I am using several plugins for embedding swf files to a page but I am still getting an error. Appreciate your help on this.

17. niallg

niallg Member

18. index67

index67 New Member

Please reply to this post below. I think you guys can't handle the volume of support tickets anymore and maybe it is the time to hire more staff? For the last few months tickets are either not answered at all or it takes weeks to get some not even satisfactory support reply and then need to wait another few weeks to get a next reply...

http://www.inkthemes.com/community/conversations/updating-to-geocraft-v2.1292/

19. molatin

molatin Member

20. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello Index67,

Please make separate thread on this forum, you sent a message to any our employee with your issue, so i don't know what is your issue, so please make separate thread in this forum and provide us what is your problem with website url and screenshot.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade