Change the text of "Read more"

Discussion in 'RoadFighter WordPress Theme' started by lyubo, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyubo

lyubo Guest

Hello,
    I have one more issue: how can I change the text in the "read more" links in (1.) the slider and (2.) feature columns descriptions? I ought to translate these in two more languages.
    Thank you!

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,
    1. For slider read more text,
    Go to the Appearance > Theme Options > Slider Settings > Link Text for slider section and put your text in the "Link Text for slider" section for read more.
    See the image for the reference.

[​IMG]

2. For slider read more text,
    Go to the front-page.php present in your theme directory and edit the read more text as shown in the image given below.

[​IMG]

You can try qTranslate Plugin to translate the text in different language.

Follow the link given below i think this will help.
    http://www.inkthemes.com/how-to-translate-your-wordpress-website-using-qtranslate-plugin/01/
    This will work for the slider read more text. It is not possible to translate the read more text of feature columns descriptions section.

3. lyubo

lyubo Guest

Hello,

about my 1-st issue: is there any update for the "Road Fighter" theme? I don't have this field "Link text for ... slider" in my theme options.
    Under the "First slider description" comes the "Second slider".

about my 2-nd issue: if the 1-st can be resolved at this way (adding option in the "Theme options", then can by made perhaps the same fore the "Read more" in the features columns? I have a multisite installation with one different language for each site. Now I have "Read more" in English at all sites. If I translate it in the front-page.php in German, then I will have the German translation at all sites in the multisite installation. The qTranslate plugin can not translate that what is hard coded.
    If you can solve this issue then I can use it for all your themes.

Thank you!

P.S. I think, it is enough if we have only one field in the "Theme options" to change the text fore the "Read more" and this for all "Read more"-s at the front page.

4. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

5. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,
    Your issue has been resolved.
    We have updated the RoadFighter Theme and edited some feature with this theme, these are
    1. Feature column read more section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Home Page Feature Area ->First Feature ReadMore text).
    2. Navigation menu text section for mobile view (Appearance -> Theme Options -> General Settings -> Mobile Navigation Menu ).

6. lyubo

lyubo Guest

Thank you, it's perfect now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.