cannot login into wp-admin

Discussion in 'VideoCraft WordPress Theme' started by mattburdick, Jan 5, 2014.

1. mattburdick

mattburdick New Member

I am building a child theme for the video craft theme. I have made good progress, but now am unable to log into the admin portion of the site.

I have tried logging in with multiple urls and the results have been the same. The login urls include:
    contourvideo.wpengine.com/wp-admin
    contourvideo.wpengine.com/wp-login.php

The front end of the site is working totally fine as so far as I can tell. I am seeing no errors in the wpengine admin or phymyadmin. I can also access the server via SFTP fine.

When I attempt to login the browser just returns a blank white screen in safari, give me a "connection was reset" message in FF, and says no data received in chrome.

So far to troubleshoot I have performed the following tasks.

(1) Restored an earlier backup point from two and three days ago when the site functioned.
    (2) Reset all of my browsers to ensure it was not a caching issue
    (3) Renamed the plugin and theme directories via SFTP so the theme in use and any plugins that are installed were not used.

All of the above did nothing.

I did notice some error messages in the Apache/PHP error logs.... it seems like the same error is happening over and over again. Not sure what it is but I am curious if that server needs to be reset or something...

[Sat Jan 04 06:28:48 2014] [error] [client 66.235.3.15] WordPress database error Table 'wp_video_views_count' already exists for query CREATE TABLE wp_video_views_count (\r\n\t id INT PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT, \r\n\t post_id_video INT(11) NOT NULL, \r\n\t ip_address_video varchar(255) NOT NULL, \r\n\t date_video DATETIME \r\n ); /* From [contourvideo.wpengine.com/?video_listing=contour-narwal-mount-by-jay-trautman-dh-biking-in-port-angeles-washington-filmed-with-contourroam2] in [/nas/wp/www/cluster-1026/contourvideo/wp-content/themes/videocrafttheme/single-video_listing.php:11] */ made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/videocrafttheme/single-video_listing.php'), referer: http://contourvideo.wpengine.com/?video_cat=bike
    Anyone have any thoughts?

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff