BlogsTrend Theme Deprications

Discussion in 'BlogsTrend WordPress Theme' started by frontpage, Feb 8, 2014.

1. frontpage

frontpage Member

Hello,

I installed this theme files as a test for an upcoming project. The project is a blog that contains a video gallery. I have tested 2 video gallery plugins and neither one works. I was told by the plugin developer that the problem is with the theme and not the plugin. They suggested that I install a "Deprecation Plugin" to test for outdated code and the results are below.

The plugins that I tried were tubepress and WP video Gallery from code canyon. Both of these plugins work well on other test sites, but when I try to use either one on Blogtrends, I either cannot use the plugin at all or I cannot view the videos in the gallery.

Are you guys planning on updating the code to this theme and is there anything you can do to help me to get this video gallery working?

dev URL is: http://brandboat.com/testblog/tube-pres/

Theme deprecations.

Line 157 - /home/brandbo/public_html/wp-content/themes/blogstrendtheme/functions/dynamic-image.php - image_resize - deprecated since 3.5 - use wp_get_image_editor()

Line 267 - /home/brandbo/public_html/wp-content/themes/blogstrendtheme/functions/dynamic-image.php - image_resize - deprecated since 3.5 - use wp_get_image_editor()

Line 131 - /home/brandbo/public_html/wp-content/themes/blogstrendtheme/functions/widget.php - register_sidebar_widget - deprecated since 2.8 - use wp_register_sidebar_widget()

Line 133 - /home/brandbo/public_html/wp-content/themes/blogstrendtheme/functions/widget.php - register_widget_control - deprecated since 2.8 - use wp_register_widget_control()

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

3. frontpage

frontpage Member

So the trial version of the theme is not the current version? If not, how can someone really test a theme fully before purchasing it?

4. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff