Blog Post Content Wrapp-Upp CSS Issue

Discussion in 'Infoway WordPress Theme' started by smbrisard, Mar 13, 2013.

1. smbrisard

smbrisard Member

You kindly helped me in another thread with wrapping around content around my images in my blog post but the following CSS provided messed up my links . See how it looks now: http://www.stephanbrisard.com/fighting-googles-penguin-panda-seo-updates/

I would like my posts to be formated nicely like at: http://www.thegerddiet.com/thoughts-on-eating/ - I like how the photos are styled nicely with a thin descreet border which allow also for a quick description underneath. Also you provided me with CSS to remove info under each of the tumbnails on my blog page at: www.stephanbrisard.com/blog however there is still a remain of green border around each of them I'd like to get rid off - also for blogs posts with no thumbs, we're getting a left over green line which I don't want to have. Thanks.

.content-bar .post_meta {
    display: none;
    }

Code:
    .content-bar .post .post_content .singleimgbox a {
    float: left;
    }

2. smbrisard

smbrisard Member

Since this post I was able to solve one of the two problems on my own - Item 1; I changed CSS to: .content-bar .post .post_content .singleimgbox a {
    float: left;margin:0 5px 0 0; and it took care of the mess up issue with the links in the blog; also I was able to add a frame and a description.

I am still left with the issue of the green bars which appear where there is no thumb on the posts and also the thumbs showing one of the border edge (bottom one) as green which I'd like removed with the right CSS code. SB

3. smbrisard

smbrisard Member

My apologies for all the back and forth & additional info. As of right now the CSS code provided does not automatically wrap up text around images on my blog posts because I decided to not have links to all images (best practice). Unfortunately when links are removed, CSS provided does not work. I end up having to manually type
    align="left" for each image in the blog. The other issue above sitll remain. Thanks.

4. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Paste the following code in your custom css
    Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS
    Code:
    .page-content .content-bar .post .box {
    border: none;
    }
    This will remove the border of the thumbnail images from blog page.