Adjust size of product images on homepage

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by bart0172, Mar 4, 2014.

1. bart0172

bart0172 Guest

Hi guys,

Can you tell me how to adjust the size of the images on the homepage of my products. I only have products that are more like 100px to 300px instead of a square. I know how to work with code but I could not find this specifiek part in the theme.

Hope you can get back to me soon.

Kind regards.

Bart

2. bart0172

bart0172 Guest

I was able to fix this issue....!!! But now I noticed that the products are zoomed in on the homepage. How can I delete the zoom in function? What code is that?

Hope to hear today!

Bart

3. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

We are not getting your query.
    Please explain it more clearly and specify it with the help of screenshot images.
    And also share us your website link.

4. bart0172

bart0172 Guest

http://www.waterkoelerwinkel.nl/

On the homepage there are products. These products have an image on the homepage (for example Waterkoeler Spring). The image that is showed on the homepage is zoomed in. The size is fine but it gets zoomed in with about 110%. I want to delete this zoom in function. Beacuse it zooms in it does not show the full picture.

*The same thing happens with the header of the homepage. I use the right size px. but the image still has a zoom in effect. Perhaps you can also take a look at this.

5. bart0172

bart0172 Guest

6. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff