A few things...

Discussion in 'Infoway WordPress Theme' started by bleauassociates, Dec 12, 2013.

1. bleauassociates

bleauassociates New Member

Hello There!

I am trying to tidy up my blog so that it can be ready for public consumption :) Can you please help with the following issues:

1. Removal of the Inkthemes advertisement in the slider description boxes.
    2. Change the font of the whole site so that it's uniform. Some fonts are shadowed (see widgets sections especially).
    3. Change the font color of the widgets area so that it's all white text. It seems that some widgets are showing up as purple.
    4. How can I format the pages....When I paste a picture it is very difficult to get the text formatted around the picture. Is there a plug-in for this
    5. Is there a way to center the gallery on this page http://sac.bleauassociates.com/about/supervised-access-centre/
    6. Is there a way to change the formatting of the text that appears in the heading section (section above the features area). I would like to have the text appear on two lines, but my hard returns are not displaying on the actual site.
    7. I would like to have buttons on my site that lead to pop-up windows of a lead-capture form. Are you aware of any plug-ins that would assist me with this
    Thank you kindly for your help with these matters!
    Bernadette
    Site: sac.bleauassociates.com

2. bleauassociates

bleauassociates New Member

Sorry one more thing...is it possible to not make public the posts that are populating my rotating slider below the feature section. At this point, I am not posting any blogs and I am using the area more as a picture gallery, than an area to highlight posted blogs.

Thanks again :)

3. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

1. Go to the Appearance > Theme Options > Slider Settings panel your dashboard and enter your text in all Slider Description section.
    This will display your text on the slider description area.

2. Paste the following code in your Custom CSS
    (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS)

Code:
    h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, a, span, p {
    text-shadow: none! important;
    }
    3. Paste the following code in your Custom CSS

Code:
    .footer .footer_widget h4 {
    color: white;
    }
    .textwidget p {
    }
    .footer p#subscribe-text {
    }
    4. Go to the Pages > All Pages and edit the page in which you want the text wrapping around the picture and then edit the image by click on that image
    and then select left alignment of that image.

See the image for reference
    [​IMG]

This will wrapping the text around the picture.

5. Paste the following code in your Custom CSS

Code:
    .tiled-gallery .gallery-row {
    margin-left: 180px;
    }
    You can adjust the value of "margin-left" as per your requirement.

6. Could you please specify your issue with the help of screenshot images.

7. Unfortunately there isn't a way to do that with our theme unless you custom code something up. Sorry.

If this isn't something you're able to do then you would need to hire a freelancer for this.