A couple of minor Blogspring issues

Discussion in 'BlogSpring WordPress Theme.' started by rhuddlestone, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhuddlestone

rhuddlestone New Member

Hi There

I am a new customer and have just purchased the Blogspring theme. I have installed it on a new site www.3guystalkfinance.com there are a couple of issues.

1. On the homepage the "Latest/Popular Post" widget shows both the latest and popular until I click on one of the tabs.

2. Recent Posts Widget. If I enable this widget it comes back with a warning "Warning: Creating default object from empty value in/home/robhud/3guystalkfinance.com/wp-content/themes/blogspringtheme/functions/post_widget.phpon line33". You can see this at http://www.3guystalkfinance.com/category/credit-cards/

Other than this everything works great with a page speed score of 87 so very happy.

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

3. peterlee

peterlee New Member

Hi,

I bought BlogSpring theme yesterday and have the following issues/questions:

1. On my homepage all the posts displayed are the same for 'Latest, Popular and Featured Posts' Even stranger, the posts I did not check box on for 'Feature on Home Page' still appear on homepage. I did upload the theme file from the members area.

2. The background for 'Latest/Popular' and What's Hot (Featured Posts) and 'Must Read (3rd column) is the same color as that top navigation bar. How to change the color? Just like http://www.mervikhaums.com/ - black vs brown

3. My Navigation bar now displays 6 pages. If I add new pages they will increase more on this nav bar which is unsightly. How can I don't show new pages I created in the future. How do I specify which pages I do not want displayed on the navigation bar.

Thanks
    Peter

4. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

5. dimples

dimples New Member

Hello,

The speed seems erratic this is bad :(

Best,
    Floyd

6. sanjayasum

sanjayasum Member

I have the same issue. I have upgrade to ver. 2.04, but still error: Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/igaligo.com/wp-content/themes/blogspringtheme/functions/post_widget.php

7. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

Could you please share us your website link so that we can check your issue.

8. sanjayasum

sanjayasum Member

9. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

10. sanjayasum

sanjayasum Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.