WP Update Causing Critical Error on Blog Page

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by dustin807, Mar 6, 2021.

1. dustin807

dustin807 Member

Hello,

I have several websites that are giving an error after the latest WordPress update, including

Each of these are using the local business theme, and all seem to be having the same problem. I had a similar problem on my own website dustinsancheztv.com back in Dec 2020 and you fixed it on Dec 16, 2020.

Can you help me with this?

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello Dustin,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

As I checked with the email address we have found one account with Username: dustin807 Name: Dustin Sanchez Email: [email protected]

This account has an active subscription of the theme however the support access and theme update are expired.

So in order to activate the support and update the theme the account needs to be renewed.

For renewal please refer to the below link and select the $45 option:

https://www.inkthemes.com/members/signup/byKn44jDC

Once the renewal amount will be paid just let us know we will update the theme and resolve the issue for you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

3. dustin807

dustin807 Member

The renewal amount has been paid.

4. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

As the queries and the issues you had are now resolved, so for now, we are closing the ticket.

But you can contact us anytime and let us know if you need further help, we will be happy to help you.

And always feel free to ask your queries at our support forum: http://inkthemes.com/community/ and at our email [email protected]

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021