Woo-commerce and Roadfighter Compatibility

Discussion in 'RoadFighter WordPress Theme' started by kristine1g, May 7, 2016.

1. kristine1g

kristine1g Member

I'm using Roadfighter theme and installed WooCommerce. As with Woodpecker theme, it doesn't line up appropriately. The products are up against the left side of the site. How do I set the margins so the 'Shop' is centered and same width as the Roadfighter theme?

2. kristine1g

kristine1g Member

I fixed it by replacing the loop. If anyone else if having problems with compatibility between inkThemes and woocommerce:
    https://docs.woothemes.com/document/third-party-custom-theme-compatibility/
    Duplicate page.php

Duplicate your theme’s page.php file, and name it woocommerce.php. This file should be found like this: wp-content/themes/YOURTHEME/woocommerce.php.
    Edit your page (woocommerce.php)

Open up your newly created woocommerce.php in a text editor, or the editor of your choice.
    Replace the loop

Next you need to find the loop (see The_Loop). The loop usually starts with a:
    <?php if ( have_posts() ) :
    and usually ends with:
    <?php endif; ?>
    This varies between themes. Once you have found it, delete it. In its place, put:
    <?php woocommerce_content(); ?>
    This will make it use WooCommerce’s loop instead. Save the file. You’re done.
    Note: When creating woocommerce.php in your theme’s folder, you will not be able to override the woocommerce/archive-product.php custom template as woocommerce.php has priority over archive-product.php. This is intended to prevent display issues.

3. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Great...!!! Kristine.

Hope doing good.

I really appreciate your efforts in exploring the things and sharing your knowledge here.

It seems that you have resolved your issue by your own.

Let me know if have further doubts so that I can assist you.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com