What is section on front page...

Discussion in 'Infoway WordPress Theme' started by jay1318, Nov 16, 2015.

1. jay1318

jay1318 New Member

Where do I find the settings for the section that appears on the demo that is underneath the 3 feature descriptions? How do I add this?

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

I would like to inform you that the carousel that you are seeing underneath the 3 feature descriptions, is nothing but the series of blog posts which moves to-and-fro.

In order to display it, just set the feature images in each of your blog posts. To learn more please follow the screenshot given below.
    2015-11-17_11h51_08.png

Hope this helps...!

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. jungledude

jungledude New Member

My carousel stopped working. It used to work, but now it just shows up with the error message?
    Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/jimcarv/public_html/wp-content/themes/infowaytheme/functions/dynamic-image.php on line 292

Also, the navigation menu stopped working on the phone. It works okay on the computer. I think the two are problems are related.

Please help!
    Thanks!
    • Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in/home/jimcarv/public_html/wp-content/themes/infowaytheme/functions/dynamic-image.php on line 292

• Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in/home/jimcarv/public_html/wp-content/themes/infowaytheme/functions/dynamic-image.php on line 292

4. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

To determine and fix the issue, we will require following information from your end:

WordPress site URL:
    WordPress username:
    WordPress password:

FTP details:

FTP host URL:
    FTP username:
    FTP password:

We will try to resolve your issue ASAP.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com