VideoMember theme vs. VideoCraft theme

Discussion in 'VideoCraft WordPress Theme' started by jayjenks, Oct 23, 2016.

1. jayjenks

jayjenks New Member

I'm hoping that someone with InkThemes or perhaps a member with some experience with these themes and plug-ins that I'm trying to use can help me.

I want to create a WordPress site that will offer premium and free tutorial videos for people. They will have to be able to set up an account and become a member of the site, and then somehow pay for the videos that they watch. I'm looking at the two themes, VideoMember theme and VideoCraft theme. Are they basically the same theme because they look very similar? I have the documentation for the VideoMember theme but not the VideoCraft theme. Can you offer me a link for that?

I do see that the VideoMember theme requires two additional plug-ins, Ink Pricing Table and InkMember Pro. Is there any documentation for these plug-ins? I can't figure out either of these plug-ins.

Can anyone help me?

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Sure, we can assist you in the theme and plugin installation.

As I can see you have bought our VideoMember theme and the documentation is already there in your members area. Kindly refer that.

If you still need further assistance then let us know, we will provide you proper videos of configuring the plugin.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com