VideoCraft v2 Upload Video Form

Discussion in 'VideoCraft WordPress Theme' started by leroydlsmith, Nov 17, 2016.

1. leroydlsmith

leroydlsmith New Member

Good day,

I would like to know how do i change the form fields and add/remove the form fields in the video upload functionality.

For examples: I would like to add a field that asks for a address of where the video was taken or ask for a contact number of the camera person?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      36.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello,

For your information, the Video Upload form is a key functionality of our theme and changing any field of the form may result in malfunctioning of the theme.

If you want to add a field then, you will have to be very careful of WordPress coding of the theme aspects.

It will require lots of modification in different files to get the things done in your way.

We can do that for you but there would be some charges.

Let us know if you are ready to go ahead. I will tell you the cost of customization.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. leroydlsmith

leroydlsmith New Member

Hello Naveen

Thank you for your feedback. Can you give me an estimate of how much it will cost to make these adjustments?

What i require specifically is to add an additional field and possibly a possibly to be able to geotag (Google Maps pointer) a video when uploading?

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello,

If you can tell us the exact number of fields along with labels then I can quote you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com