Video Member Questions

Discussion in 'VideoCraft WordPress Theme' started by zeewon30, Jul 16, 2016.

1. zeewon30

zeewon30 Member

Hi, I was trying to post in video member theme forum but it wasn't allowing me to do so. My questions are:

1. Can I create a subscription for my customers to access all the content on the entire website or is the membership only limited to individual video course?

2. For example, If a video course has five different videos that make up a course/training, how is it possible to upload and use all five videos under one post?

3. If I create three different member subscriptions, based on how the features is set up (please see image), you're only able to assign one subscription option. If all three options are assigned, two of them will fall below the "make payment area and the customer wouldn't know which one will be chosen.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello! Zeewon,

Here are the answers:

1. Can I create a subscription for my customers to access all the content on the entire website or is the membership only limited to individual video course?
    2. For example, If a video course has five different videos that make up a course/training, how is it possible to upload and use all five videos under one post?

You can create a membership ID and apply the same for Five Videos submitted on your site. You can manually add this membership ID to the user from Dashboard->Users->Edit his profile and there at the very bottom, you will see the membership ID's, just mark check the required one and save, Now, he won't be charged further and will get complete access to those videos on which you applied same ID.

3. If I create three different member subscriptions, based on how the features is set up (please see image), you're only able to assign one subscription option. If all three options are assigned, two of them will fall below the "make payment area and the customer wouldn't know which one will be chosen.

Please apply single subscription/membership ID to that video, This will resolve your issue.

Do let me know if you need further assistance,

I will be glad to assist you,

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com