(video) Home page sidebar feature widget.

Discussion in 'Compass WordPress Theme' started by trasgu, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trasgu

trasgu Member

Hi, it's me again :) ...I open a new thread so the issues are more visible for other friends working at Compass !!!

url: http://unalccj.cantabriasinfronteras.org

Now I have a bit of an issue with the option of having a video in our home page. I believe it is sad that when we add a video using the widget we loose the Testimonials :( ...is it possible to have the video in another line? same as we use in this other Ink Theme: es.coprobich.com?

If this is not possible in an easy manner due to the design of the theme, can you pls guide me on to add a video in the home page using the Editor? Maybe it would be a good idea to place the video under the Blog and Testimonials, I guess that I would have to add the embed code somewhere in the front-page.php, which line? ;)

Thx tons once more for your kind help and time !!!
    Jose

Attached Files:

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Go to front-page.php present in your theme directory and follow the instruction as shown in image given below

2014-06-13_1354.png

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava

3. trasgu

trasgu Member

Thank you Gourav, that is what I was looking for, I will now play around a bit to see if I can arrange a couple of videobox same as we have Woodpecker :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.