video categories not linking to main menu

Discussion in 'VideoCraft WordPress Theme' started by educadr, Oct 16, 2015.

1. educadr

educadr Guest

Hi there,

When posting new videos and assigning a category to the video, the videos do not display when clicking on the link.

E.g. I post a video under the category A; when I navigate to category A section from the main menu no video is visible. The video links only to the main video section.

www.educadr.com

Thankyou!

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

I have checked your provided site and it seems that every video works fine..

So, could you please elaborate your issue with some edited screenshot so tat we can assist your accordingly?

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. educadr

educadr Guest

Hi Priyanka,

Thank you for your response.

If we create a page on for example paediatrics, we want to be able to have the content tagged under the video category of paediatrics appear. However, the structure of the website is that pages created have to have a template applied eg. default template which is blank. We want to be able to have the paediatrics page have links to all of the subcategory pages / list the videos tagged with paediatrics. Would there be any way to do this?
    One error seems that everything listed under the 'Examination' category is appearing in the paediatric category despite that not be selected.

Thank you so much for your assistance.

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Could you please share your dashboard details at [email protected] so that we can figure out the issue?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com