Various questions

Discussion in 'InkMember WordPress Plugin' started by nelmedia, Sep 29, 2015.

1. nelmedia

nelmedia New Member

I have few questions:
    - I’m already a membership site that is similar to this one using a combination of S2 Member and Toolset plugin (Types, Views and others by the same company that develops WPML; this is to create the courses themselves: titles, description, links for manual, etc.) and a gallery plugin to insert the videos from Vimeo Pro
    o Could I do all that with just that tool?
    o We need to be able to provide a password (or many?) to people that would have free access (members of our group of churches), but charge for people not part of that group (one-time fee, I guess, through Paypal). Can that be done?
    o Right now, we have multiple videos in one page/course (i.e. all the videos for all the lessons in one page, not one page per video) in a kind of video player… again, would that be possible?
    o What we DON’T currently have and would like to have is a kind of progress meter/bar or else to tell the students which lessons they already took and not and if possible the percentage accomplished… Is it possible?
    o Finally, is that a plugin, a theme, or both? We already have a design with another theme and it would be better if we can just switch the plugins (S2 Member, video gallery and Types/Views) for you plugin without having to redo the entire site…

Nelson

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

We sent you a mail.

Kindly check your mail and reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com