Using Sandbox for paying test

Discussion in 'ClassiCraft WordPress Theme' started by nvr2late, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,

If you does not delete the old file theme will not install with the same name.
    All Customization will lost except the values you filled in theme options.
    I said about name because you are uploading classicrafttheme(1).zip it may generate error because when you extract this file yo will get classicrafttheme folder inside.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

2. nvr2late

nvr2late Member

I'm sorry. But your response to my question does not help me. I just got off the phone again with GoDaddy and have been told I need to do an FTP upload, which you don't mention, Pramod. I don't understand how your company can sell these themes saying they can be up and running in two hours. Firstly, the company needs to emphasize that anyone buying a Wordpress theme needs to be very familiar with Wordpress customization. I am, however, very good at designing templates. But this has become like someone buying a car and then being told they need to rebuild it. My apologies. But I have been at this for two months as all my threads confirm. And every thread I write I need to wait 24 hours, and then the answers most of the time require more questions. And I don't move forward. I do really like the site format, but right now I feel like giving up. And I'm quite sure a refund is not possible.

navinlotoo likes this.
  3. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,

We have sent you an email regarding to your issue please have a look.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod