Upload videos to a Vimeo Pro Account?

Discussion in 'VideoCraft WordPress Theme' started by filmworks7, Apr 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filmworks7

filmworks7 Member

Hello
    I am wondering in general whether it is possible to make it so that when community members upload their videos with this theme, can the videos be uploaded to a Vimeo Pro Account server rather than to the server which this video theme is hosted on? These will not be video links (like from youtube) they will be actual uploaded videos. Another wards, when they press the upload up top, I'd like the videos to go to my vimeo Pro account and not take up space on my server that contains this theme/site.
    Can you tell me if this is possible, and what customization would be needed for this? I can get the customization done, if it is possible.
    Thanks!

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello!

Yes, it is possible to customize our theme for uploading videos directly to your Vimeo account.

Since the customization would be time-consuming and done specially for you, there would be some charges.

Let me know if you agree then, I will tell you about the customization charge and mode of payment.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. inkidobid34

inkidobid34 New Member

Hello, I am also interested in my users to upload videos directly to pro vimeo account. Could you give me more information on its implementation and costs, thanks.

4. filmworks7

filmworks7 Member

Hi Naveen,
    Yes, Please let me know charge.
    Thanks,
    Sara P.S. you should have all my contact info from previous work. If not let me know and I will email you.

5. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello!

Considering the requests of above customization in VideoCraft theme,

We will charge $550 for the same and the customized theme would be delivered to you within 15-20 days.

You can directly transfer the amount of $550 to our PayPal account, here is the id:[email protected]

Once you make the payment, do share your transaction details at [email protected]

We will start working on the same.

Do let me know if you need further assistance,

I will be glad to assist you,

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

6. filmworks7

filmworks7 Member

Hi there,
    I'll think about this for future.
    Thanks Naveen.

Thread Status: