Upload Image, below call

Discussion in 'ClassiCraft WordPress Theme' started by taylor50plus, Dec 10, 2019.

1. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Hi Guys,
    I have deactivated my slider as i want to put a static image below the serch function, however, i get the message below, i need to keep site as is, as i have little images against the categories

I need the function below to work

ff you want to show ad on your site, either upload your ad image or place the image link. This will displayed on below the search section. Optimal image size is: 950px x 90px

This is the error i get when i try put the image in, this was ok before, but maybe its a child theme thing

see site now, its clean, just need the image thing to work, with the site looking as is

https://oxfordlocals.com

I can get rid of the error, but i have to avtivate the slider to do this

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function layerslider() in /home/customer/www/oxfordlocals.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/oxfordlocals/header.php:113 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/oxfordlocals.com/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(722): require_once() #1 /home/customer/www/oxfordlocals.com/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(671): load_template('/home/customer/...', true) #2 /home/customer/www/oxfordlocals.com/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(41): locate_template(Array, true) #3 /home/customer/www/oxfordlocals.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/classicraft/home.php(12): get_header() #4 /home/customer/www/oxfordlocals.com/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(98): include('/home/customer/...') #5 /home/customer/www/oxfordlocals.com/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/customer/...') #6 /home/customer/www/oxfordlocals.com/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/customer/...') #7 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/oxfordlocals.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/oxfordlocals/header.php on line 113
    There has been a critical error on your website.

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

Would you please show the section via an edited screenshot where you want to put the image.

This will help me to understand your requirement much better and provide you with the exact and appropriate solution.

You can send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will let you know the needful.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

3. shemaela21

Hello,

Would you please show the section via an edited screenshot where you want to put the image.

This will help me to understand your requirement much better and provide you with the exact and appropriate solution.

You can send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

4. shemaela21

Hello,

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

5. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Hi Guys,
    Sent by mail

Thanks
    Robert

6. shemaela21

Hello,

We have contacted you via our email support.

I hope that the issue you had is resolved now.

Let me know if you have some more queries, we will be happy to help you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com