Update Urgent Classicraft

Discussion in 'ClassiCraft WordPress Theme' started by taylor50plus, Jan 4, 2021.

1. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Guys,

I do not want to revert the site back to the old wordpress, back up site so it works again, i paid the money, you need to update this theme so it works with the new update wordpress

https://oxfordlocals.com

The home page is broke, you need to update your themes as wordpress updates,

Akmar has the log ins

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

We have successfully received your credentials and is being forwarded to our developers, we will get back to you with a positive response ASAP.

Your patience will be highly appreciated,

Warm Regards!
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

3. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Akbar,

Too late, i have had to have the site fixed, your service is terrible, you sid you fixed it, when in fact you did not, please refund the 45 dollars i paid as it was a waste of money and my time for the site being down for 6 weeks on and off.

You guys need to get your act togther, you cannot sell third party themes without giving the support, everytime wordpress updates your themes break and cause cahos

4. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi,

We have fixed the issue and updated the WordPress also within 1 day.

There must be a cache issue with your browser. As you have changed your website credentials and reverted back all the changes, so we are unable to do the changes on your website.

I request you to share your website credentials again, we will fix it for you within 24 hours.

I hope you understand this.

I look forward to hearing a positive response from you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com