Update from Harrington to Harrington Pro

Discussion in 'Harrington- A WordPress Business Theme.' started by jkkoenig, May 17, 2019.

1. jkkoenig

jkkoenig New Member

Hello,

I purchased Harrington theme in 2014 and my customer still likes the theme.

Now I want to translate the website into another language using WPML. I understand that I need the latest version of your theme.

Now I am running version 1.1.1, and from my account I can download Harrington Pro 1.1.5. Is this the latest version? In one thread I read, that I need at least version 2.0.9 for translation with WPML.

How do I get the latest version?

Will the latest version be compatible with Wordpress 5.2 (with classic editor ;-) )?

Thanks for your answer.

Regards
    Juergen

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out us,

I would like to inform you that the latest version of the theme is version 1.1.5.

You can download it from there and update the theme.

And you will need to update the WordPress and the PHP version to there latest versions.

I will recommend you to do this since the latest versions support the latest features and are compatible with the latest plugins.

If you are able to make changes on your end then that is good, if you are unable to do so then you will need to pay the support service renewable charges of $45.

Then we will do the needful for you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

3. perlaz

perlaz Member

Where can I download the latest version of the Harington theme?

Thanks,

4. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us,

You can download the updated the version of the theme from your member's area account.

Kindly download the theme from there and install/activate it on your website.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com