Unable to resize blocks in pmc page builder

Discussion in 'Cherry Wordpress Theme' started by kenty13, May 6, 2015.

1. kenty13

kenty13 Member

As per the title, I am unable to resize any block on the PMC Page Builder. I have tried multiple browser and pc/laptop etc to try and trouble shoot, but I can seem to find the problem. Although the mouse changes to indicate I can resize, when I click and drag, I simply can not resize.
    Your assistance would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

2. kenty13

kenty13 Member

Can I bump this request please, it has been a week now since my original posting.

Regards,
    Kenty

3. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response.

You can forward your query to following emails for better and fast support from theme author:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Hope it will solve your issues.

Let me know for further doubts.

4. kenty13

kenty13 Member

Hi, my understanding was that support would come from InkThemes for this. I don't understand why I should have to resubmit the question I have already asked.
    You could just as easily have done this on my behalf and provided proper customer service.

5. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello Kenty,

I appreciate your concern.

But looking into your urgency and for better and quick support we have provided you that id.

But no worries. So we have resend your query to the theme author.

He will get back to you soon.

Also, we will do the follow up as well with the author so that you will get a proper support.

Thanks for your cooperation and being patient.

6. kenty13

kenty13 Member

It has been over a month since my initial email, yet still no response from the theme developer or yourself. I am and have been very patient, but I now am unable to wait any longer. Failure to get the support promised is compromising my reputation. Please action this ASAP. Thank you.

7. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

Hello,

Please accept apologies for the inconvenience caused,

Again I have forwarded your query to the theme author.

Hope he will contact you soon and will resolve your issue,

Your patience would be appreciated,

8. premiumcoding

premiumcoding New Member

9. kenty13

kenty13 Member

Hi Sobhagya,
    After having to do all of this myself again, I managed to obtain an updated theme and plugin from the author. A request...can you please keep on top of author updates so that you can in turn update the themes in our member section. At the end of the day I am a customer of Inkthemes and my purchases are made through you with an expectation that SOME service will be provided also.

10. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello, Kenty!

Normally we get the updated theme files from the authors and update the same in members area.

However, I agree that in this matter it was a slip since we were never informed about the updated version of Cherry Theme.

I really apologise for the inconvenience I informed about this matter to the author as well and I am sure this won't happen next time

Thanks,
    Praveen