Time Slots on Appointments Form

Discussion in 'InkAppointment WordPress Plugin' started by emmamorgan, Feb 28, 2017.

1. emmamorgan

emmamorgan Member

Showing a time range, such as 08:00 AM-09:00 AM is confusing on my site.

It's a pickup time, and the customer will think they are specifying a time range for the pickup, whereas they want to be picked up at a specific time (8:00am in this case).

This would be fixed if we could have an option in Set Time Slot to display and select only the Start Time.

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

I would like to let you know that to mention only a start time you can mention the same time in both Opening Time & Closing Time for your services from the backend. After this, it will display only a single time slot such as 10:00 am to 10:00 am which will be a message to the user to be ready as it's the pickup time.

Altering the plugin to display only the Start time will require much customization in the source code of the plugin.

Hope this helps...!

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. emmamorgan

emmamorgan Member

That would also mean having to add each time slot manually for each day, rather than using the bulk add with a time interval.

And I don't really think 10:00 am - 10:00 is a worthwhile improvement anyway.

I've looked at the php file and see that the time slot is kept in a single variable.

If the start and end times could be kept in separate variables, I could modify the php to show just the first one.

Thanks for your consideration.