This may be a dumb post but here goes….

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by proele, Jul 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proele

proele Member

I need a series of pages (8) that displays a series of products (Ads) 90 per page and that indicate if the product is sold or un-sold. Responsive and two (preferred) or three columns wide closely spaced (top to bottom) as to minimize scrolling so it can be displayed in the smallest of smart phone screens. I imagine a 2 or 3 column 90 row grid with the product name on the left cell (A1)and the sold or un-sold designation (A2) in the next cell.

Only an administrator is to be able to assign the sold or un-sold designation per product, not a user.

I’ve tried a bunch of things (radio buttons, toggles etc….) to get this done only to find that I am not as smart as I thought I was, if anyone can offer some help that would be wonderful.

2. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

3. proele

proele Member

Thank you for your quick reply,

However the site is already up (Fogo Theme), the need is for a plug-in or code that works for the task at hand. It must appear very compact on all devices as there will be 90 rows of products to scroll thru.

I have attempted to make it work using very basic code but always hit a roadblock of some sort.

Again thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.