Theme Update - how often? When? How will I be informed?

Discussion in 'One Page Pro WordPress Theme' started by adamstrumidlo, Jan 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. adamstrumidlo

adamstrumidlo New Member

Hi,

I would like to ask, what about theme updates - how often do you make them? Are they regular and how do I get to know that the update is ready to install?
    I'm asking due to the fact that as far as I know, it's strictly connected with the page's safety.

Best regards,
    Adam

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

We do update our themes on the basis of issues and common suggestions that our user faces.

We continuously try to give our best in improving our themes and make the updates.

Naveen

3. gavmag2000

gavmag2000 New Member

how do i update a theme without loosing any settings, for example i need to update my slice theme so i download the update fiel from your website but how do i implement it without loosing any settings?

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello,

Best way to update our themes is to upload the file after renaming the directory, Just extract the zip file and rename the folder then, make a zip file of that again and upload it in Dashboard->Appearance->Themes->Add New

This will make another copy of the theme then, you can easily switch anytime and use it.

If you find there is something that you have lost then, you can switch back to the older version.

Note: If you have modified the theme's source code then, you won't be able to see it in the new version. It will have to be migrated manually.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com