Theme Options won't save anything

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by dmedia, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmedia

dmedia Member

I upgraded Local Business Pro from a very old version (2012). After I did, the Home page kicked out all my old content, which is fine because I know I have to input that data through the Theme Options panel now. However nothing will save in the Theme Options. Every time I hit "save" it just spins and spins. To further complicate, the site is not live yet. My host gave me a temporary place on the server to update the new site, while the old site is still live and visible. To access the temporary site I had to change the hosts file on my computer to access the new IP address correctly. Not sure if that can be causing the issue as well. But I am able to make all kinds of other changes to the site this way, add/remove pages, edit pages, add/remove plugins etc. As a test of the Theme, I did uninstall, delete, and reinstall the Theme. Same. I uninstalled plugins. Same. Can't figure out what is the problem with the Theme Options. My host suggested I take the site live and then try to work on it. Problem with that is the Home page is showing all the default content that came with the Theme and that will be live what people see instead of the real content. Is there any way you can advise me on what might be the issue or conflict with Theme Options not working? Thank you.

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

To determine and fix the issue, we need to access your dashboard.

So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    Password :

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. dmedia

dmedia Member

Thank you for your help with this! I appreciate it greatly. All is working now.

4. priya

priya Guest

Great...!!!

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.