Theme changes

Discussion in 'RoadFighter WordPress Theme' started by johnmuss, Aug 30, 2017.

1. johnmuss

johnmuss Guest

Hi hope you can help with a few items

1. What is the specified header & page sizes?
    2. I would like to add the Homepage Bottom Tagline Feature sections to other pages on my website, how can that be done.

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi,

1. Will you please elaborate your query a bit more with the help of some edited screenshots of the concerned areas of your site, so that we can deliver you an exact and appropriate solution to you.

2. Do you want to add the Homepage Bottom Tagline Feature section just above the footer but it will display on each and every page of your website.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

3. johnmuss

johnmuss Guest

In the Theme Options/General Settings you can upload a Header Image or Background Image, I would like to know what is the size of the area so I can make sure my image fits properly.

The site is www.automoveteam.com

Yes I would like the Homepage Bottom Tagline Feature Section on all my pages as I use it for a quote request...If I can select which pages for the Tagline then even better.

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello John,

You have uploaded a background image to your site with proper dimension, I think you need a piece of code to fix it.

Here is the code:
    Code:
    body{   
        background-attachment: fixed!important;
        background-repeat: no-repeat!important;
    }

Just paste the above custom CSS code in the Custom CSS field located under Dashboard->Appearance->Theme Options->Styling Settings

As far as the customization requested regarding the bottom tag line feature, we can do this for you for a small fee i.e. $30

We will move the code from home page to footer and that will be same on all pages.

Let me know if you are ready to go ahead.

Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com