Swapping home feature element location

Discussion in 'Poloray WordPress Theme' started by johnwynparry, Nov 6, 2012.

1. johnwynparry

johnwynparry New Member

Is there a way to switch the location of the main feature element (i.e. the circles) with the bottom feature element i.e description & link panel?? Thank you in advance

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Please send your wp-dashboard id, password and dashboard login page link with problem description
    at [email protected]

3. johnwynparry

johnwynparry New Member

Am I not able to just do it myself, or is it too complicated. Little anxious on giving wp login and password.

4. madeira

madeira New Member

I have made a similar request yesterday that remains unanswered.

I belive it should be a simple matter (for the authors who are familiar with the code) of identifying the code block of the circles in front-page.php and moving it elsewhere, so why are you asking for passwords now?

Do you want our credit card numbers as well?

5. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Open front-page.php in notepad++ or any other editor and move code from line no 212 to 294 according to your requirement.

6. nikkeya

nikkeya New Member

Can that section be removed completely and swithced to something else. For example, instead of links I'd love to make it a for section or widget section

7. johnwynparry

johnwynparry New Member

was able to move elements, thank you.

...Nikkeya once the code in front-page.php for the element has been identified, I guess it can be removed by deleting it. Was able to do this when moving elements around. I guess to add a widget area you need the code for a widget area.

...so if there is anyone out there who knows more on this code any help would be appreciated?? thanks