Slider Not Working & Wish to Remove Sidebar-Footer

Discussion in 'NewCommerce WordPress Theme' started by davidfthornton1, Dec 28, 2015.

1. davidfthornton1

davidfthornton1 New Member

Hello my friends, I purchased the unlimited version of NewCommerce and I am using it with the new ExpressStores Plugin. While I was able to create a couple of new sites, I cannot get the slider to work, even after following your PDF instructions. In fact, the slider images I uploaded do not even appear at the top of my sites.

The second issue concerns the four widget sidebar-footer. I would like to remove that bar entirely as it does not relate to my sites, yet there are no options to remove such. When I delete the code for the sidebar-footer in the editor, it still leaves a horizontal bar above the footer.

Thanks!

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Regarding your first issue,

Have you clicked on Save All Changes at the bottom of the page after selecting your slider image?

If yes and still having the same issue, you will be kindly suggested to reinstall the theme for once and check after that or send us your dashboard credentials at [email protected] along with this thread link so that we can resolve your issue..

As per your second issue, you just need to paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    .footer_wrapper {
        display: none !important;
    }
    Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com