Shortcodes

Discussion in 'RoadFighter WordPress Theme' started by methdesignz, Jul 2, 2013.

1. methdesignz

methdesignz New Member

Hey, I may be missing something here but is there a list of shortcodes or anything for this theme?

Just wondering how I go about adding testimonials, feature boxes and the like to other pages...

Thanks in advance...

2. elames3

elames3 Member

The only shortcodes I have ever found are columns and buttons. You can download a plug in for shortcodes called "Easy Shortcodes"

3. methdesignz

methdesignz New Member

So to include any kind of testimonial, feature box etc anywhere other than the front page, I have to create my own shortcodes or code my own templates for each page? Not a problem, I guess I just expected a bit more from a $40 theme...

4. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

With the theme we are providing shortcode for "column" and "buttons" which are mostly used.
    There are hundreds of features like testimonial, feature box etc are there, which you can implement through html and css. It is not possible to provide shortcodes for all of them.
    Multiple free plugins are available at the WordPress. You can use any one of them to make your desired feature working.

Piyush likes this.