SALEJUNCTION: Page login in blank

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by feflores, Mar 9, 2017.

1. feflores

feflores New Member

Good afternoon I have installed SaleJUNCTION three times and the three times it gives me the same error: wp-login.php in white. I already tried to re-install everything. A re-installation clean and gives the same problem. Check the database and repair it, but the problem persists. This is the error that shows me in "error-log":

[01-Mar-2017 10:49:23 America/New_York] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/publieficaz/public_html/wp-includes/load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/publieficaz/public_html/wp-load.php on line 49
    [01-Mar-2017 10:49:23 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/publieficaz/public_html/wp-includes/load.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/publieficaz/public_html/wp-load.php on line 49

Please, I need you to tell me how to solve this problem because without the theme everything works correctly as it is definitely a problem with your SalesJUNCTION template. I already have 15 days in this and apparently the whole site works less the "Login"

Pdta: The only plugin installed is Ithemes Security and it's already a problem if he and the problem went away

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello,

I have got your concern and would like to check your site.

Could you please share the login details at [email protected] also do share your cPanel or FTP login details.

We will check and resolve this.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. feflores

feflores New Member

Good afternoon, he sent you the access information to your email. I need to point out to me what is the problem for you to try everything and I would like you to register here for future drawbacks with any of your templates.

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Fernando,

We have got your details but you sent us wrong credentials for WordPress admin panel.

Kindly share the correct admin credentials in the following format:

WordPress site login URL:
    WordPress admin username:
    WordPress admin password:

We will check and try my best to resolve your issues.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

5. feflores

feflores New Member

A bad SERVICE: I will be 15 days from requesting help for my website and this is the time that I have not been helped. I paque for templates and now that I use them they give errors that do not solve with a slow and disinterested support. How sad that problems do not take precedence. My client's site is still down and I'm at risk of being removed. When will I have the problem solved? The last email I sent it 6 days ago and I still do not respond !!!!

6. feflores

feflores New Member

Good afternoon that happens with my case, I am waiting for the solution I need to inform me that happens please ...

7. Naveen

Naveen Guest

It's not like that, we are on your site and checking the issues.

I would like to inform you that, this issue is something related to your server and theme but we haven't got such issue from any other users who are using our theme.

We are trying our best and will resolve it as soon as possible,

Your cooperation and patience would be highly appreciated.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com