Road Fighter Theme - Incompatible with PHP 7

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by freedomind, Sep 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. freedomind

freedomind New Member

Hi!
    I want to update to PHP 7 and I have run a compatibility check with PHP compatibility plugin and it seems the theam is not compatible. What should I do? Here the errors:

FILE: /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01bl/b1301/ipg.avparapente/altovalleparapente/wp-content/themes/roadfightertheme/template-contact.php
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOUND 2 ERRORS AFFECTING 1 LINE
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    21 | ERROR | Function eregi() is deprecated since PHP 5.3 and removed since PHP 7.0; Use preg_match instead
    21 | ERROR | Extension 'ereg' is deprecated since PHP 5.3 and removed since PHP 7.0; Use pcre instead

FILE: /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01bl/b1301/ipg.avparapente/altovalleparapente/wp-content/themes/roadfightertheme/functions/admin-interface.php
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOUND 2 ERRORS AFFECTING 1 LINE

Thanks,
    Julieta

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hi Julieta,

I have checked the theme at our end and didn't find such issues in that, I think you are using an older version of the theme.

You are requested to download the updated version of the theme i.e. version 1.2.4 from your member's area and use it on your WordPress.

You won't get such issues.

Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com