Remove Testimonial Video

Discussion in 'Gommero WordPress Theme' started by ivywildmedia, Feb 11, 2017.

1. ivywildmedia

ivywildmedia New Member

Hi, I (believe) am using the Gommero theme, and I would like to remove the Video Testimonial Section beaneath the parallax (I want to keep that). Is there any custom css or options I am not seeing in the Theme Options?

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

Could you please provide us URL of your website along with some edited screenshot of your requirements, so that we can assist you accordingly?

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. ivywildmedia

ivywildmedia New Member

If you could just tell me, is possible to use Page Builder on the front page? This theme is not very easy to customize, and I am not happy with it.

4. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Hope you are doing good...!

To remove the video testimonials, just paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Dashboard-> InkThemes-> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.

Code:
    .full_cols {
        display: none;
    }

Hope this helps...!

You can try any page builder, but the compatibility depends on the one which you are using. Alternatively, just let us know your requirements so that we could help you in achieving the look which you want.

We would be glad to help.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

5. ivywildmedia

ivywildmedia New Member

Thank you for your speedy reply! I actually resolved the issue by going to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Section Sorting and that got rid of it. It seems the front page of this theme is comprised of widgets? Whatever the case, that problem is resolved.

I've run into a few more problems, though.
    1. The testimonials are not displaying in the parallax testimonial section.
    2. The homepage slider on mobile is not displaying subheading in portrait view.
    3. I attempted to hide page title using this code I found in another thread:
    .content h1 {
    display: none;
    }
    However, this code did not remove it.

The URL is dreamcatcherrestaurantequipment.com
    desktop scrnsht.png mobile screen shot.png

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017