Regarding Plugin in My wordpress website

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by jeeban, Mar 31, 2015.

1. jeeban

jeeban New Member

What are required free plugin to install for my Website in terms of "Security", "Speed of site", "Site Protection from Malicious" and "Backup for my website and database"?

Thanks
    Jeeban

2. praveen

praveen Support Staff

3. jeeban

jeeban New Member

Hi Praveen,
    Thanks for your valuable information. I did some of the plugin install. As i have classified website, for the speed of my website which is the best free plugin suit for me. I was trying for "speed booster pack", but that not supported for WP version 4.1.1. but that is the good one. So, is there any plugin available same as "Speed booster pack" for the compatible version of WP 4.1.1?

Thanks
    Jeeban

4. devlinduldulao

devlinduldulao Guest

Hi Praveen,

Why is it that Ink Styler and ShortCode Summo Plugins don't work in any of my Premium Ink Themes? What I mean is we don't see that buttons that we've created in the live page. Hope to get a quick response to you guys. Thanks.

Devlin

5. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello, Devlin!

Please send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Thanks,
    Praveen

6. jeeban

jeeban New Member

Hi Praveen,

Which Plugin is good for Minify my CSS and Javascript? i used classicraft theme to develop the site. Is that theme minifiable?

Thanks
    Jeeban

7. praveen

praveen Support Staff

8. jeeban

jeeban New Member

Hi Praveen,
    I checked all the 3 given plugins for Minifing "CSS and Javascript". Out of three only one was suitable for WP V 4.1.1, rest are not properly support for V 4.1.1 as per review and support remarks in wordpress. So, when i went for "bwp-minify" plugin and do the setting and saw that it's breaking the theme. While i click the "Psot Ad" the textbox were not functioning not even seen also. So i did deactive the plugin and then saw everything comes to back stage.
    So, as you know for this classicraft theme we have 5 .CSS files are there and 12 .JS files are there. Hence, it's required to do minify the "CSS and JS" files ? If yes then what will be the better plugin for this in regard to support V 4.1.1?
    What is the plugin to compress for "PNG and JPEG" files in regard to WP v 4.1.1? I was trying for "TinyPNG" plugin but its taking from Media directory, due to which while i browse and add image to my classified site it's not allowing for to compress. Any suggestion what plugin for "Compress PNG and JPEG"?
    As right now i have no such content in my site in Google Page speed it's showing For Mobile - 48/100 and For Desktop - 61/100
    Please suggest.
    Thanks
    Jeeban

9. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello, Jeeban!

We have replied you at your email.
    Kindly check your email.

Thanks,
    Praveen

10. devlinduldulao

devlinduldulao Guest

Okay Praveen. I'll send an email. Thanks.