Real Photog Social Icons On Header

Discussion in 'Real Photography WordPress Theme' started by angmyma, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angmyma

angmyma New Member

How do I get it social icons in the header? The plugins I've seen do not work in the header. How do I just put a different facebook icon on the right side of the header, even if its different than what is on the footer. I know how to upload an image and link it to a specific webpage, but just don't know where to place it in your code or how to make it align left so that its in your header.

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Download header file attached and replace it with your current header.php file.
    It will set social icons at the header.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

Attached Files:

3. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Go to footer.php present in your theme directory and cut the code given below

Code:
      <ul class="tt-wrapper">
                    <?php if (realphotography_get_option('realphotography_rss') != '') { ?>
                    <li><a class="rss" href="<?php echo realphotography_get_option('realphotography_rss'); ?>"><span>Rss</span></a></li>
                    <?php } ?>
                    <?php if (realphotography_get_option('realphotography_google') != '') { ?>
                    <li><a class="gp" href="<?php echo realphotography_get_option('realphotography_google'); ?>"><span>Google plus</span></a></li>
                    <?php } ?>
                      <?php if (realphotography_get_option('realphotography_facebook') != '') { ?>
                    <li><a class="fb" href="<?php echo realphotography_get_option('realphotography_facebook'); ?>"><span>Facebook</span></a></li>
                      <?php } ?> 
                    <?php if (realphotography_get_option('realphotography_twitter') != '') { ?>
                    <li><a class="tw" href="<?php echo realphotography_get_option('realphotography_twitter'); ?>"><span>Twitter</span></a></li>
                    <?php } ?> 
                </ul>
    Sending image for reference

2013-11-26_1832.png

Now,

Go to header.php and paste that code there.

Sending image for reference

2013-11-26_1834.png

This will solve your issue.

4. angmyma

angmyma New Member

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.