Re-subscription Offer + Marketing Bundle

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kenty13, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenty13

kenty13 Member

Hello, I recently took up your re-subscription offer, however I am having some access difficulties.

1. I am unable to locate or access the psd files for the "Foogo" theme
    2. I am unable to access most of the plugins. I can only access 7 out of the 15.

If you could please investigate and resolve for me, I would be grateful.

Regards,

Kenty13

2. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello Kenty,

I have checked your account status:

#1: Though you have took re-subscription offer still as per your subscription plan you can only able to access the 7 plugins out of 15. If you need full access to all plugins + themes then you have to take plan of $247.00. Here is the link: http://www.inkthemes.com/members/signup/index/c/ERedy47g

#2: We have uploaded the PSD files, kindly check. We feel sorry for the inconvenienced caused.

We have also sent you a mail kindly check. Hope it will solve your issue.

smith likes this.
  3. kenty13

kenty13 Member

Hi Sameer,

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately I am still unable to locate the psd for foogo. Could you please advise where I can find it?

With regards to the plugins, I will quote the email offer you sent me (happy to forward it to you or attach it here in need);

"You can re-subscribe to InkThemes FULL membership for just $15"

"Benefits of Re-subscribing

•Access to all the new InkThemes Products released since you cancelled your subscription
    •InkThemes Best Selling Marketing Bundle.
    •Access to new product every month.
    •Special discounts on InkThemes Upcoming Offers"

I understand that the marketplace items are not InkThemes Products, but the themes and plugins are InkThemes Products. It did not say all InkThemes themes, it clearly stated all InkThemes products.
    I wasn't going to resubscribe to InkThemes because I had concerns that the delivery of one new theme each month hadn't been delivered and the response time across the forums has been progressively getting slower, but I figured across the themes and plugins I was more likely to get at least a new theme or plugin each month if one or the other wasn't delivered.

I thought I was getting access to all of the products as that is how it is written, I am sure others would be feeling mislead also.

Regards,

Adrian

4. kenty13

kenty13 Member

Hi Sameer,
    Thank you for the prompt follow up support you and the team at InkThemes have provided.
    Regards,
    Kenty

smith likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.