Re: issue 19562

Discussion in 'ClassiCraft WordPress Theme' started by aster media, Jan 19, 2016.

1. aster media

aster media Member

I see that the thread 19562 is closed for further replies. Site 2 (verhuur.opencaravanroute.nl) almost tests perfectly, just the moderation problem remains unsolved! Despite setting new ads on publish, ads are not published until moderated.

The problems on the main site (opencaravanroute.nl) remain unsolved, please help.
    You or your developers can confirm this after testing.

- despite setting new ads on publish, ads are not published until moderated.
    - once moderated ads are published, however photo is dispropotionately (dis)placed.

I made screenshots to show you the pathway of my testing.

Regards.,
    Steven

Attached Files:

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Steven,

Could you please tell us which one of your two sites is working fine, Let me know, if you are using same customization and translations in both of your sites.

As it is possible to use the same copy of the theme on your two sites, you won't need to do the things twice.

Waiting for your reply.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. aster media

aster media Member

Hello Naveen,

Thanks for your reply.

verhuur.opencaravanroute.nl is working fine, apart from the one thing I mentioned, the fact that publish settings on new ad seem not to include appearance on the carrousels, which I think is odd. One still needs to moderate it in order to get the ad published on carroussels. We don't want this. We want ads published by default no matter free or paid, no moderation.

Translations of the verhuur site are 80% whereas translations on the main site are 99%. Translations are the same for both sites so I guess one can copy files from one to the other. If your idea is to copy the entire site, that would mean I would loose 20% of the translations. With the help of Priya I would be able to do that reasonably quick.

Customization is different in the job you did for us. See scrprt. The former Paypal/Ideal links were deleted and the button publish add by default links in the verhuur.site to http://verhuur.opencaravanroute.nl/ideal/. If that site is copied to opencaravanroute.nl, the customization should link to http://opencaravanroute.nl/ideal.

Please note: There are some advertisements on opencaravanroute.nl. They need to remain there. I do not know if these ads would be deleted doing the swop.

I hope you understand.
    Best wishes.
    Steven

scrprt10.png

4. aster media

aster media Member

Dear Naveen,

I hope I am to understand that your developers are still working on my problem?
    To solve the problem, I hope you understand that I am not competent to copy the site on subdomain and install under the domain.

Please advise.

Best wishes,
    Steven

5. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Alright... Steven!

We won't copy the theme, don't worry, we will try to fix your reported issues in both the site and will get back to you ASAP.

Your patience and cooperation would be highly appreciated.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

6. aster media

aster media Member

Thanks Naveen, I appreciate your help. I have been and will still be extremely grateful for the continued support your company has been offering. I have been patient for weeks with this problem. Unfortunately these issues remain unsolved leaving me powerless and in awe. Today is the first day of a national convention where my client hoped to introduce a website that actually works and is stable. Unless the issues are resolved today and this theme functions without a flaw, I must assume that I lost a very good and happy customer.

chester29 likes this.
  7. priya

priya Guest

Hello Steven,

We are unable to access your site...

Kindly check..

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

8. aster media

aster media Member

Wow.. such an unlucky moment! I'm so sorry, my attempt opened from cache but server 9 of my hostingprovider has had problems all day long, this is causing the problem op not opening. I will let you know immediately as soon as it's fixed. Your patience will be greatly appreciated :).

Provider problems are solved, website is accessable! Pls help fix the site.

9. priya

priya Guest

Thanks for your information Steven...

We will check your site and will get back to you soon...

Your patience will be highly appreciated,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

10. aster media

aster media Member

Hi Priyanka,
    Please provide the IP address from where you're trying to log in.
    My provider wants to check if a firewall setting or other security measure on there server has been activated.

Rgds.,
    Steven

11. priya

priya Guest

Sure Steven,

Here's it...182.74.72.186

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

12. aster media

aster media Member

Thanks. Let's see if this resolves the problem of your developers not being able to login! :-(

Attached Files:

13. aster media

aster media Member

So sorry to inform you, I just checked myself but another problem happened at my providers end. The site is not accessable at this point. Pls wait until I can inform you that all is working okay at my end.

14. aster media

aster media Member

Server problems seem to have been resolved although sited load very to extremely slow.
    Please try to login.
    Thanks, Steven

15. priya

priya Guest

Thanks for the update Steven,

Will get back to you soon..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

16. aster media

aster media Member

Dear Naveen/Priyanka,

Can you tell me when your developers will be able to work out the problems on my sites?
    A month has gone by without a solution and my client is going bezurk! :-(
    Please help.

Best wishes,
    Steven
    www.opencaravanroute.nl

www.verhuur.opencaravanroute.nl

17. chester29

chester29 Member

Steven - Is it a server problem you having as neither URL's are working - my browser just times out.

18. chester29

chester29 Member

Steven, It looks as though your site is down for everyone.
    I use the following utility to check, as sometimes it can just be a blocked IP address etc:
    http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Regards.

19. aster media

aster media Member

Oh my God!! I have not been contacted by Inkthemes so I have no clue what's going on. The site opens just fine for me. Inkthemes ISP was whitelisted last week, but my provider sees no activity from them coming in. The fact that you can't see it is because the USA was not whitelisted. Please have a look now, as we just whitelisted the USA so you should be able to see it as the link you gave me says it's up..

20. chester29

chester29 Member

Steven, I've attached 2x Pics taken at 13:21 Central European Time today Monday - I'm in France.
    Regards,

Attached Files: