Questions about Classicraft Payment Process

Discussion in 'ToomMorel WordPress Theme' started by lalala1533, Apr 11, 2015.

1. lalala1533

lalala1533 New Member

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding payment process.

1. Is there anyway to find out which payment package a customer select?

2. We want to create more "One time Ad payment" and " Recurring Ad Payment" package at Select Package section. How can we do that?

3. Is there any place where we can see if a customer renew the Ad?

4. When a customer selected "Recurring Ad Payment", I understand that Paypal set up automated payment for a customer. but when a customer didn't renew the ad, auto-payment will deleted automatically or a customer has to delete the auto-payment manually?

5. Ideally, if Free ad expires, a user can go to his dashboard and renew(As it designed now). But if a customer buy a premium ad and the premium ad expires, instead of getting renewed automatically, when they click "Renew Ad" button I want to direct a customer to a page where they re-select payment package and make a payment. After that it can go back to Draft or Posted automatically. We probably have to outsource this, but is it possible to re-sign to do this way?

Thank you so much!

2. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello,

1. You can check the payment type and that you will get under classified seetings>>transactions. You can refer below image

classicraft-paymentpackage.png

2. I really feel sorry but you won't able to set more "One time Ad payment" and " Recurring Ad Payment" package at Select Package section.

3. If a customer wish to renew the Ad then he can do it via user's dashboard panel. refer the below image:

classicraft-renewoption.png

4. If a customer select a "Recurring Ad Payment" option then customer can stop recurring payment by itself by going into his own PayPal account and stopping the Recurring payment or you can also do it at your end through your Paypal account.

5. When premium ad gets expired a user can upgrade his plan by selecting one of its payment method. You can refer a trial video link:

http://screenpresso.com/=Cg6zf

Hope it will solve your issue. Let me know if have further any doubts.

3. lalala1533

lalala1533 New Member

Thank you...

But for #2, I specifically asked the question before purchase and this is the answer I got back then...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello,

Thank you for asking,

Here are the answers for your queries asked given below:

1. On pricing set-up section, when I saw it on YouTube, it looks like we can only set up 3 payment package. Can we create more payment package?
    Yes, it is possible to add more payment packages but it need some customization from the back end, don't worry we will assist you in doing so.

2. We are not sure if we want our customers to enter price on their listing. Can we delete or make it optional for “Price” field?
    Yes, you can make it unrequired, optional and delete from Custom Field Settings.

Hope you found the above information helpful,

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe

InkThemes.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So did he give us a false information?

#3 ----> I wanted ask you if a customer renew an ad. is there any place we can see if the customer renew an ad on administration panel.

#5 -----> The way it set up now is that a customer renew the Ad. and if this Ad wasn't set up as "recurring ad payment", they can renew it for free. We want to charge them every 2 weeks, but not by setting up the auto-payment, by billing them each time they renew. and After we confirm the payment, we want to republish the ad. If we want this payment process, we have to hire a outsourced person to customize this system, and I was just wandering how complicated this could be or is it pretty easy to customize the payment method/process.

4. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hi,

#1. I understand your concern. The information that provide was not false, yes you can add more payment packages, but it is possible through source coding i.e. code customization in a theme, but not through dashboard panel as I have said in previous reply.

#2. If you want to see whether customer has renew the ad then you can check via transaction option as shown in previous reply.

#3 Customer can not renew the premium ads to free but they can upgrade free ad to premium ad. If you wish to charge them based on weeks then user can opt one time payment option instead of recurring. When user upgrades his plan then you can publish his add upon receiving payment at your end.

Hope it would clear your doubts. Let me know if you have further any doubts.

5. lalala1533

lalala1533 New Member

#1 So how can I add more payments then? Is this code customization difficult? Or can I just add some code in certain files? Is this something you can show me?

#2 , #3 What you are saying is when a customer renew an premium ad (one-time payment) via user's dashboard panel, it became a free ad. then I assume we can't see or check if a customer renew it or not. you would only find out when they upgraded right?

6. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello,

#1. If you need to add more payment options, then yes code customization for it is difficult as to customize it we need to look for various parameters like security issue and all. If you wish us to do that for you then it will be chargeable as InkThemes has been receiving a high volume of support requests. Let me know your opinion.

#2 If there is any transaction related activity then you can check in your transaction options. When users premium ad gets expired it will automatically move to draft mode. So you can check by looking into your draft listing how many ads needs to get upgrade. Refer the below image:

classicraft-expired.png

Hope it will solve your query. let me know if have further any doubts.