product variable images don't change

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by dseiter, Nov 8, 2013.

1. dseiter

dseiter Guest

I have multiple products with multiple variables. Each of these has their own image and that image is supposed to display when the consumer chooses that variable (size, color, etc.) however it is not working with your theme.

i have to assume this is a waste of my time since it has been 7 days since my last post was entered and nobody has replied yet. Are we to assume you have stopped supporting this theme? Do you have a different theme/company that you are recommending that provides support?

Do we need to pursue getting a refund for our membership to your company's themes since the main purpose for purchasing themes is support??

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Could you please explain your problem with the help of screenshot, what you want to do and also share the link of your website, so that we can provide solution for that.

3. dseiter

dseiter Guest

took me 18 minutes to get to this screen this morning. I trust you are having significant issues with your server and/or internet access over there... sorry to hear that. I'll include the screen shots you asked for, but don't have much confidence that they'll actually get to you... :) let me know if you have any trouble seeing/getting these....
    site is: http://www.etwo-ts.com/product/pre-finished-painted-aluminum/

as i said in my first post... products have variables.... when the consumer chooses a variable, the site is supposed to display the associated image that is attached to that variable. (i.e. gloss white aluminum).

Attached Files: