Problem with "Home" page

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by lmmurray, Apr 21, 2017.

1. lmmurray

lmmurray New Member

My top menu is page based and thus I have a page named "Home". I want it to show the main page from "Local Business Pro theme. However, when clicked in the menu it shows a blank page. The theme's home page is at mydomain.com but the Home button on menu takes one to a page mydomain.com/Home. Any suggestion on how to remedy this?

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello,

It seems you have configured your WordPress to a static page, please check your Dashboard->Reading settings->Front Page display option.

It should be on "Your Lates Posts" then, check your menu items from Dashboard->Appearance->Menus

You need to use custom link with your site home URL instead of a page "Home".

You can save your menu under Main Menu option.

This will help you to figure it out and resolve the issue(s).

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. dberth

dberth New Member

How do we use the Blog for posts if we can't set the home page to a static page and then use the Blog page for posts?

4. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Greeting from InkThemes,

Sorry, but I am unable to get your query.

Let me know if you want to set the blog posts page or you want to set the home page as blog posts page.

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will make the desired changes and make a video for the same and send you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com