Problem With Accessing Theme Options

Discussion in 'Dzonia WordPress Theme' started by sowerby, Sep 27, 2019.

1. sowerby

sowerby New Member

When I try and access the theme options via my dashboard I get this error message and can not make any changes or edits to the site

Dzonia Responsive Theme Pro Options
    The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Then this was the info sent via email:
    Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with your theme, Dzonia Pro Responsive Theme.

First, visit your website (https://dinsdalecontracts.com/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://dinsdalecontracts.com/wp-admin/themes.php?page=optionsframework) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

https://dinsdalecontracts.com/wp-lo...GK4VDNP6OQ6CiwM&rm_key=zedO5BpxKwLtUUvCXIUrBQ

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 909 of the file /home/dinsdale/public_html/wp-content/themes/dzoniatheme/functions/admin-interface.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home/dinsdale/public_html/wp-content/themes/dzoniatheme/functions/admin-interface.php:909
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/dinsdale/public_html/wp-content/themes/dzoniatheme/functions/admin-interface.php(114): inkthemes_optionsframework_machine(Array)
    #1 /home/dinsdale/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): inkthemes_optionsframework_options_page('')
    #2 /home/dinsdale/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
    #3 /home/dinsdale/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #4 /home/dinsdale/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(253): do_action('appearance_page...')
    #5 /home/dinsdale/public_html/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once('/home/dinsdale/...')
    #6 {main}
    thrown

The site looks fine and is still running but I can not make any edits or changes what so ever.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,
    Craig

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will let you know the needful.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

3. tglosser

tglosser New Member

Hi! I am having the same difficulty. I just recently took over managing a WordPress site, and everything was horribly out of date. It hadn't been touched since 2016. I upgraded my PHP db to 7.4, my WordPress is now 5.3.2, and I cannot reach my theme options page. Unfortunately, since I inherited the page with D'Zonia Theme Pro, version 1.3... I wanted to upgrade that as well, but it was not purchased on my account, and I'm not getting the same kind of email that Craig got from his host, so I can't identify the exact lines of code that are causing the problem. Is there anything you can do to help?

Thank you!
    Tom

4. shemaela21

Hello,

Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will let you know the needful.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

tglosser likes this.
  5. tglosser

tglosser New Member

I purchased the newest version, so I could have a functioning, supportable theme to work on. Thank you, Shamaela. I will be emailing you directly.

6. shemaela21

Hello,

I would like to inform you that our technical team has replied to you via Email.

Kindly once check your Email and in case of further queries you can follow up with us via our Email.

Our technical will surely answer the queries you have got.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com