poloray theme Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]:

Discussion in 'Poloray WordPress Theme' started by monocle, Sep 30, 2015.

1. monocle

monocle New Member

Hi,
    Out of nowhere I got the following error message. Am wondering what to do to fix it, or do I need to go out and find an entirely new theme altogether? Hosting provider said to contact theme developer to see what's wrong with theme. I thought maybe it had to do with php version. So I had them revert to php 5.3 but that did not do the trick.

Warning: require_once(/home2/monocle/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions/admin-interface.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home2/monocle/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions.php on line 6

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home2/monocle/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions/admin-interface.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in/home2/monocle/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions.php on line 6

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Could you please share your dashboard credentials at [email protected] so that we can figure out the issue and able to resolve in your dashboard?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. dinazawaski

dinazawaski New Member

Hello,

I am receiving the same issue when I try to access my wordpress dashboard credentials:

Warning: require_once(/home/boston66/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions/admin-interface.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/boston66/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions.php on line 6

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/boston66/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions/admin-interface.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/boston66/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions.php on line 6

Please help as soon as possible.

4. dinazawaski

dinazawaski New Member

I see your post above so I am also going to email that address with my dashboard info...however the problem is I am unable to get into my dashboard because of that error

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Thanks for the details...

As InkThemes has been receiving a high volume of support requests our developers are busy at this moment, I will try to pull them on your issue and will get back to you with a positive response ASAP.

Hope you understand..

Your patience will be highly appreciated,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

6. greggrsmith

greggrsmith Member

I have this same issue on

http://johncshamylaw.com

Please help!!!!!

Warning: require_once(/home/johnc/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions/admin-interface.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/johnc/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions.php on line 6

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/johnc/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions/admin-interface.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/johnc/public_html/wp-content/themes/poloraytheme/functions.php on line 6

7. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

I would like to suggest you to please download the latest version of the Poloray theme i.e. 1.4.0 from the members area and re-install the theme in your dashboard..

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,
    Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com