plugin can't get photos next to each other they will go under each other when viewed on website

Discussion in 'BlackBird WordPress Theme' started by souldancer, Jan 21, 2013.

1. souldancer

souldancer New Member

The following answer i got from a plugin developper about jackbox responsive lightbox,
    Can i change something in the code to have it work without having to change "display: block" style
    See the corrospondence for making more sense what i'm asking.
    Thanks, Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

Looks like the "alignnone" class was causing the links to have a "display: block" style. I've removed the attribute by selecting the image and then selecting "edit" then "advanced" and then removing the class manually. Hope that helps.
    -Jack

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Thomas van den Berg wrote:
    Hi Jack,

Thanks for looking into this a made a test page http://www.healingheartscuracao.com/photo-gallery/#

And have a great new year,

Thanks, Thomas
    Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:54:23 -0700
    Subject: Re: [ActiveDen] Message sent via your marketplace profile from souldancer

Hi Thomas,

Can you send me a page on your site where this is happening? If so I'll take a look.

-Jack

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:48 AM, wrote:
    souldancer just sent you a message from your marketplace profile.

If you need to verify that this user is a customer of yours, visit

The purchase data shown in the link above will only be active for 7 days from the sending of this email.

---------

Hi Jack,

You offered like a week ago to take a look at my webstite www.healingheartscuracao.com to see why i cant get lightboxes next to each other and only under each other when published. I like to take your offer and this is the username and password to get in my site.

Thanks in advance and have a great new year.

Thomas van den Berg

---------

You can reply to this email to respond.

2. souldancer

souldancer New Member

Hi Developers any answer on this, Thanks, Thomas