Photos too large in categories

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by leonkill2000, Mar 4, 2016.

1. leonkill2000

leonkill2000 Member

Hi

1. On my website the Home page looks great :)
    1. Home Page.png

2. But I am having a problem with the size of the photos once you click on the home categories.
    Not sure if it is relevant to the css code that was added when the guys added the right hand side opening times pic.... I did remove this but it didn't appear to make any change so I put it back.
    2. Category Page.png 3. Category from Menu.png 4. Products inside category.png
    5. Then when you click on the product the photos are Huge and there is no product information showing and you cannot buy
    5. Product.png
    6 & 7. From the Shop link the the category photos are also too large and this is pushing the side widget down to the bottom widgets.
    6. side widget pushed to bottom of page.png 7. Shop access.png
    My client has the following queries:
    • She has added stock to the shade cloth and this is showing as 'Out of stock'

• Also she have input pictures of the shade cloth in the “product attributes” section, so that each colour has been assigned a photo. However, it’s not showing up anywhere. Where should it be showing up please?
    My client is attempting to add product and she is getting very frustrated....

- Is there any reason why the call to action on the sliders is sitting next to each other and not under each other as in the demo ? Refer to Pic 1

- I have added a css for all fonts but the widgets are defaulting to the original font.

Sorry for all the questions :(

Hope you can help
    Cheers Leonie

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello Leonie,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Regarding your issue i.e. images are too large...

So, Leonie, I have checked your site and didn't get any issue as all the images are perfectly in size...

But still if you want you can add below code in Custom CSS field of your dashboard
    Code:
    .content-bar .post.product .post_content img {
        width: 100%;
        height: auto;
    }

Regarding your issue, i.e. My client has the following queries:
    • She has added stock to the shade cloth and this is showing as 'Out of stock'
    • Also she have input pictures of the shade cloth in the “product attributes” section, so that each colour has been assigned a photo. However, it’s not showing up anywhere. Where should it be showing up please?
    So, for this issue, you are kindly suggested to deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).

For another issue, i.e. Is there any reason why the call to action on the sliders is sitting next to each other and not under each other as in the demo?

So, Leonie you had the requirement to add call button at that place, and as per your requirement, I have customized your theme..

You can also check your earlier requirement at http://www.inkthemes.com/community/...ning-times-to-right-of-logo.19816/#post-77906 thread link..

For your last issue, i.e. I have added a CSS for all fonts but the widgets are defaulting to the original font.
    For this, the code is given below..
    Code:
    .sidebar ul li {
        font-size: 16px;
    }
    .sidebar h3 a {
        font-size: 19px
    }
    ul.product-categories li a {
        font-size: 17px;
    }
    Adjust numeric value as per the requirement..

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. leonkill2000

leonkill2000 Member

Thanks Priya

My client has so many questions !!!!

But we are getting there - appreciate your help once again :)

cheers Leonie

4. priya

priya Guest

You're welcome Leonie..:)

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com