PadWriting Theme

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by sheopen2013, Jan 23, 2015.

1. sheopen2013

sheopen2013 New Member

Hello.
    I was trying to get new version of PadWriting now 'BoxSpring' theme. I tried downloading again and it just downloaded the same theme again.

How can I get the latest version? I did read the thread where others have had the same issue, is there something that you have to unlock first?

Cyn

2. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello Cyn !

Which version of blogspring you are using ?
    Version: 2.0.5 is running on inkthemes.com.
    Please Provide your Website URL.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

3. sheopen2013

sheopen2013 New Member

Hello. I purchased the theme when it was called 'PadWriting'. I see that is has been renamed 'Blogspring'.

The version is Padwriting 1.0.2. which is the original purchased version on December 28, 2013. However, I never used the theme because I did not set up the site that it was intended for. I have now decided to use the theme and downloaded it. After going back to inkthemes.com for documentation in using the theme, I discovered that the theme is no longer available and that the replacement needed to be downloaded.

Under my account for username: 'Sheopen2013' it only has the old 'padwriting' version. I tried downloading it again, thinking that it would automatically send the new version but it downloaded the same.

The site that I am using it with is SampledandStyled.com

Thanks. Cy

4. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello !

Blogspring is the updated version of padwritting.
    You can download blogspring from your members area.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod